Ways you can Give
St. Peter's Anglican Church, Comox is a registered charity. Your
prayers and financial support are an expression of our love for God,
the church and others and are vital to our success. There are many
ways in which you can partner with us - at home, in church, with
friends, by joining us in prayer, making a regular donation or even
with a bequest in your Will. We are most grateful for any financial
support you can provide! Thank you!
where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:21
Here are five ways you can donate to the work of the parish:
- By giving online through our
CanadaHelps webpage. This is easy and secure.
- By phone: Feel free to call 1-250-339-2925 at any time.
If it is outside regular hours, we will be happy to call you back. Phone donations can be made using a credit card.
- By cheque or money order: Please make it payable to "St Peter's Anglican Church", and mail it to
St Peter's Anglican Church, 218 Church Street, Comox, BC, V9M 2G3, Canada.
- Pre-authorized giving:
Please consider donating a set amount from your bank account each month.
You can make a regular automated donation by completing this Pre-Authorized Debit Form, and returning it to the address directly above.
Or, If you prefer, you can just write us a letter giving us the following information:
- What day of the month would you like us to withdraw the funds from your account - either the 15th or the last day of the month?
- What amount would you like to donate each month?
- When would you like the donations to begin?
- How many months would you like to schedule for the pre-authorized donations? You can leave the ending date open, and we will
stop the pre-authorized withdrawals whenever you request us to do so. Please give us 30 days notice before the withdrawal date in order to cancel an automatic withdrawal.
- Please include a blank cheque (clearly marked VOID) from the bank account that will be used for the withdrawal. The encodings on the cheque contain your bank and account identification numbers.
- Leave A legacy in your Will:
- Generous people have left us extraordinary gifts in their bequests, to ensure our work will continue into the future.
Legacies have formed a vital part of financing our mission, and without such financial support we would be unable to realize a vision of threshold ministries.
Legacies do make up a large part of our voluntary income. You may include instructions to use your bequest for a particular area of our work, or for projects at our discretion. We would be delighted to discuss with you how leaving a legacy to St Peter's Anglican Church can make an impact in realizing our vision.
Please contact our office at 250-339-2925 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your help and with the grace of God, we will continue to reach out to those in greatest need of our support,
in the unending love of Jesus Christ.
Your gift to St Peter's Anglican Church is a great way to support our ministry.